Many different surgical specialties are looking for ways to further improve clinical results through intra-operative imaging.
Brainlab iCT integrates navigation with intra-operative CT scanning to inform decision making during surgery. The combination of speed and versatility in clinical applications makes intra-operative CT a highly cost-effective solution. The range of clinical applications includes cranial, spinal, ENT, head & neck, CMF, trauma, orthopedic and vascular surgery.
- Brainlab Automatic Image Registration for instant navigation
- Optimized clinical workflow without patient transfer
- Flexible, scalable solutions and fast implementation
- Brainlab navigation system
- Automatic Image Registration
- iPlan® planning software and planning station
- iPlan® Net location independent treatment planning
- Radiolucent accessories
- Accurate and fast image registration for workflow-oriented navigation on up-to-date
- No need to access anatomical landmarks
- Automatic marker detection
- Integrated data transfer
- Multiple image set handling
Buzz™ Digital OR - The next generation of OR integration
Buzz™ is the centralized OR information hub combining the latest technology with appealing, modern design. At its core is a large 42’’ display with ultra-slim multi-touch interface that displays excellent image quality in full HD. The newly designed control concept ensures intuitive management of data sources and displays e.g. with its drag & drop functionality.
The IP-based system allows for connection with a multitude of video signals and routing content on multiple displays.
- Fast and easy access to medical image data
- Quick and direct interaction with DICOM images
- Fully software- and web-based HD video routing, streaming, recording and screenshots at the surgeon’s fingertips
- Command and control of workflow and devices in the OR
- Seamless integration with Brainlab navigation
- Flexible system configurations designed to fit your OR needs
- Workflow consulting
- Feasibility study
- Project management
- Code compliance review