Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
This job is a hybrid roles with 3 fixed days in the office and one flex day.
- Maintain our Fixed Asset Ledger, reporting schedules, documentation, and bookings.
- Assist in various banking duties, supporting both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Work with the team to accomplish the monthly closing of multiple entities, with the potential to take on greater responsibilities within those entities.
- Prepare & post journal entries.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and analyze for accuracy.
- Take an active role in the quarterly/annual preparation of financial statements and subsequent reviews/audits in collaboration with Accounting Manager.
- Be informed about the process in the accounting/finance department and recommend changes as needed and/or identify specific processes that can be improved through simplification, standardization and/or technology.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in timely and effectively handling incoming requests.
- Cross-train with counterparts.
- Performing special projects and other duties as requested/assigned.
- B.S. in Accounting/Finance, CPA or Advanced Degree desirable.
- 5+ years accounting experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting practices - IFRS preferred.
- Experience with large ERP system – SAP strongly preferred.
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including complex Excel functions (i.e. advanced excel modeling, macros, complex/nested formulas, etc).
- Self-motivated, flexible, organized, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make sound independent decisions.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, tact, professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to requests in a timely manner.
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].