Area Account Manager – Digital O.R. Integration
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
- Develop creative strategies for all existing and potential accounts/projects within territory
- Generate and maintain a complete and consistent customer database for assigned territory
- Establish and maintain relationships with all main contacts (decision makers) at qualified accounts through customer visits, letters, phone calls, attendance at congresses, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners and hospital/equipment planning companies
- Manage the complete sales cycle (including presentation, evaluation, contract negotiation and close, delivery, installation, and after-sale support)
- Prepare necessary documents for RfPs (including quotes, letters, answering of technical questions, etc.)
- Develop regular pattern of contacting customers and potential customers and stay knowledgeable regarding the status of each project and/or account
- Leverage existing client relationships to effectively influence other accounts and promote upgrade business
- Share account information with colleagues to stimulate cross-selling
- Conduct accurate sales forecasts and provide data for annual budget planning
- Develop a creative 24-month sales strategy in alignment with the Brainlab corporate strategy
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge through continuous training
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of Brainlab with customers, competitors, and colleagues
- Monitor own costs and propose potential savings
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Sales and business experience in the integrated OR market preferred
- 1 - 2 years minimum sales experience capital equipment and/or medical a plus
- Previous experience and knowledge of hospital hierarchy, sales cycles and hospital construction projects
- Contribute to an international team to strengthen the Digital OR business and product offerings
- Must be a road warrior, with a willingness and desire to travel constantly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Superior customer relations proficiency and experience working closely with senior management
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High comfort level with software and technology, in general
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].