The Marketing Manager Int’l will lead commercial and promotional initiatives outside United States (OUS) for the Functional and Stereotactic (FSN) Neurosurgery business line.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with upstream product marketing, marketing campaigns team, clinical, legal, regulatory counterparts in order to build a deep understanding of how to create value and be agile in the functional and stereotactic neurosurgery (FSN) space.
- Continuously analyze FSN business and market conditions in the region. Provide actionable analysis via quarterly scorecards with agreed upon KPIs on product performance, leveraging finance reports.
- In collaboration with the global product manager, develop region-specific customer segmentation, targeting, positioning, messaging to support launch of FSN products.
- Manage co-marketing activities with partner companies in own region. Ensure resources in the field are aligned in order to achieve business results.
- Develop strong relationships with physicians and clinical users, building a strong network with existing KOL and fostering the next generation of KOL in the space of FSN.
- Create and implement market development strategies to target key customers, actively developing regional reference sites supported by local Application Consultants.
- support Area Account Managers through in-field activities (sales calls, workshops, etc.) in order to sell value of the FSN portfolio to clinical stakeholders and disseminate best practices.
- Define, in partnership with clinical affairs team, clinical collaboration projects to substantiate marketing claims, target/partnering customers and ensures execution.
- In partnership with global product manager, organize & deliver sales trainings / workshops on Brainlab FSN solutions and market.
- Plan strategy and tactics for the execution of high impact events and marketing programs: user groups/medical advisory boards, tradeshows, symposia, regional workshops and any physician educational events in support of existing products and newly launched products. Partner with campaigns team on successful implementation.
- Maintain relationships with medical societies/groups in Int’l region that help build strong customer relations and benefit sales.
- Deliver clinical talks in support of Brainlab FSN solutions during customer meetings ad tradeshows.
- Monitor effectiveness of available sales tools and collaterals. Manage pipeline of regional sales collaterals and develop them in collaboration with global product manager and campaigns team.