For our growing corporate marketing team we are looking for a new PR & Marketing Communication Manager. You will be part of a young and agile team developing PR & Communication campaigns for medical software and hardware.
As our headquarters-based PR & Communications Manager in our Corporate Marketing and Communications team, you will be responsible for Brainlab press related activities in the EMEA and ASPAC regions. Along with our US PR team, regional managers and PR agencies, you will contribute to the overall success of our press engagement. This role is designed for someone who is adept at creating press releases and outreach materials as well as company related content. Active journalist and publications contacts are considered a plus.
Are we describing you? Then apply now! Bring your open style of communication and professional qualifications to our engaging marketing projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You will be a member of the Communications & PR team and will be working on conceptualizing and implementation regarding topics surrounding Marketing- and Corporate Communications
- Drive PR and communication strategy and tactics to grow corporate and product and communication activities
- Act as an internal press expert, supporting our product teams in developing customized communication strategies and tactics that help drive brand and product awareness and achieve overall business objectives
- Responsible for identifying, shaping and executing growth opportunities to push forward our corporate communication with special focus on B2B communication and employer branding
- Preparation of press and background material, such as press releases, articles, translations and web content
- In collaboration with local marketing teams, you will be responsible for PR events, interviews and fairs
- You will develop and maintain media relations with relevant publications, print, online and broadcast media
- Manage public affairs and take on a leading role in crisis communication management
- Interact with management, global teams as well as country teams on a daily basis and support marketing and PR managers in managing agencies as well as freelancers around the globe
- You develop and maintain media relations with relevant publications, print, online and broadcast media
- Developing and nurturing relevant contacts and networks with representatives of the press, politics and associations is emphasized in this position
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of PR and comms activities to optimize the performance
- Working closely with both the social media team and external agencies is part of your day-to-day business