RadOnc Clinical Marketing Manager
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 5,600+ hospitals in 116 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 1,500 people in 20 offices worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
This job can be based in any major city in the U.S.
- Coordinate management of Key Opinion Leaders at leading institutions (together with Sales, ACs, and Clinical Affairs)
- Develop regional reference sites and support them with clinical talks (so they can present on our technology)
- Organize and support regional workshops/user group meetings (from a clinical and strategic perspective and to encourage the involvement of Brainlab friendly speakers)
- Organize reference site visits (supported by local application consultant)
- Train sales organization on clinical workflows and benefits of our technology in clinical use
- Continuously analyze business and market conditions for products in the region.
- Provide sales training in region, monitor effectiveness of available sales tools and suggest modifications to product management (US-based point-person for sales/ACs)
- Support relationships with partner companies in region together with sales and business development
- Maintain relationships with medical societies/groups in region that help build strong customer relations and benefit sales
- Support all regional marketing initiatives
- Attend and support all large and midsize tradeshow and clinical meetings in region
- Attend medical shows to identify potential customers and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Develop a creative 12-month strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate clinical marketing strategy
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge through continuous self-training
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of Brainlab with customers, partners and colleagues
- Monitor own costs and propose potential savings
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Must be a road warrior, with a willingness and desire to travel consistently
- Documented success as a top-tier rep in previous marketing and or sales positions
- 1 - 2 years sales experience in medical or software industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented with a proven history in making independent decisions
- Superior customer relations proficiency and experience working closely with senior management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High comfort level with software and technology, in general
- Professional with high integrity, attention to detail, preparation skills and follow-up skills
- High-level visionary
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Goal oriented
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, subject to legally allowed exemptions, required based on Brainlab’s Federal contractor status and in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].