From the initial planning phase to the treatment of the patient, the Brainlab solutions in the field of oncology allow clinical personnel to deliver faster and more precise treatments. Our radiosurgery systems, such as Novalis powered by Truebeam, are able to deliver non-invasive treatments in just a few minutes and can treat cancerous or non-cancerous tumors anywhere in the body. Thanks to their unique technology which adapts the shape of the beam to match the form of the tumor, Brainlab technologies provides physicians with the certainty that the most appropriate dose is dispensed to the patient while protecting the healthy cellular tissue.
To help our customers in the field of radiotherapy and radiosurgery, Brainlab is looking for a home office based field service engineer in Paris.
As a Support Specialist RT your main task will include:
- to install the radiotherapy and radiosurgery systems for the customers in your region and in France, partly also in North Africa and other countries in Europe
- to provide after-sales service for our radiotherapy and radiosurgery systems, including diagnosis tasks as well as service, maintenance and repairs
- to act as the technical Brainlab face to the customer by communicating efficiently with the clients, understanding any problems which arise and responding in the most appropriate manner
- to conduct routine calibrations as well as preventive maintenance services
- to make our customers - e.g. physicist Team - familiar with Brainlab products; further customer training is then performed by a dedicated trainer team
- to provide full service satisfaction to clients