Accountant – Travel Expenses and Accounts Payable
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
This full-time position will support the Accounting Manager in the day-to-day, weekly, and monthly Travel Expenses and Accounts Payable transactions.
The accountant will be responsible for processing all information and performing all required tasks relative to the Accounts Payable function, including the disbursement of funds, as well as performing various accounting and administrative tasks.
It is a hybrid-role.
- Manage the full-cycle processing of travel expenses, including timely review, entry, and submission.
- Audit incoming expense transactions for accuracy and corporate policy compliance.
- Maintain an organized process to guide travel expenses through the cycle and communicate with employees as appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely processing and continued tracking of accounts payable items.
- Review incoming payment requests, ensure accuracy of information, and record to proper general ledger account.
- Cross-train with other accounting team members to ensure proper support and coverage.
- Perform special projects and other duties as requested/assigned.
- At least 3 years of accounts payable or related experience (more preferred).
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting practices.
- Experience with large ERP systems (particularly SAP) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel (including pivot tables and lookups), and Outlook necessary.
- Superior organizational, team work, and time management skills.
- A commitment to quality, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, customer service, professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to utilize strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Comfortable with deadlines and thrives on achieving continued completion of them.
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].