This full-time position will support the Accounting Manager in the day-to-day, weekly, and monthly Travel Expenses and Accounts Payable transactions.
The accountant will be responsible for processing all information and performing all required tasks relative to the Accounts Payable function, including the disbursement of funds, as well as performing various accounting and administrative tasks.
It is currently a hybrid-role with the expectation to return to fully on-site in the future.
- Manage the full-cycle processing of travel expenses, including timely review, entry, and submission.
- Audit incoming expense transactions for accuracy and corporate policy compliance.
- Maintain an organized process to guide travel expenses through the cycle and communicate with employees as appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely processing and continued tracking of accounts payable items.
- Review incoming payment requests, ensure accuracy of information, and record to proper general ledger account.
- Cross-train with other accounting team members to ensure proper support and coverage.
- Perform special projects and other duties as requested/assigned.