(Advanced) Project Engineer – Surgical Robotic Applications
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
As a (Advanced) Project Engineer for our Robotics team, you will be involved in the development process from the very first idea until the final product launch. We combine minimally invasive surgery with the art of engineering to facilitate user’s existing needs and to provide new possibilities and functionalities for tomorrow. For our multi-disciplinary team we are looking for a motivated Project Engineer, who contributes positively to our existing culture and is passionate about developing advanced surgical technologies.
Your work includes the complete development cycle of medical devices, from the inception of new concepts over to their implementation up to the clinical assessment of the performance of the resulting device. Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
For more information see Medical robotics | Get a surgical assistant robot - Brainlab
Your tasks will be to
- develop medical components for spinal and cranial procedures
- collect and structure input and requirements for medical components and devices with focus on software
- work on clinical evaluations & validations
- perform and/or coordinate functional tests of medical devices
- create medical device product documentation according to international and company standards
- prepare and compile documentation for FDA submissions
- perform maintenance activities for documentation of existing medical products
- manage small projects
- Graduate of a technical, engineering or scientific course of study (e.g. medical technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, physics, informatics, mathematics) or equivalent working experience
- Eagerness to be part of an interdisciplinary team where your talent can grow
- Experience with technical documentation for medical devices is a strong plus
- Fluent written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Well organized and clearly structured working style
- High documentation quality standards
- Good communication skills
We are looking for proactive people eager to learn and grow, bring their own ideas and make the difference!
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person