Application Consultant Image Guided Surgery (IGS) – Dublin
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
In order to grow our current business in Ireland we need a motivated Application Consultant to support our team and portfolio. You will be responsible for customer development activities ranging from training, clinical support, to ongoing maintenance of the Brainlab advanced portfolio. Additionally you will become the primary support contact for our key customer group as their clinical service commences and develops.
The position includes maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and supportive image of Brainlab with customers and competitors. Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich/Germany with on-the-job experience gained working and learning with colleagues already based in UK and Ireland.
The role proposes a home office scenario.
Your duties will include:
- Travel to existing key customers to grow the usage of Brainlab products in routine clinical use.
- Performance of customer trainings on the use of Image Guided Surgery products.
- Support of the sales team with detailed onsite and offsite product presentations to customers.
- Provision of on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments.
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long-term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy.
- Update the customer database and completion of mandatory administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role.
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia.
- Additional responsibilities include telephone contact, planning and follow-up of customer visits, and technical consultation.
- Degree/Certification in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Physics, Medical Dosimetry or equivalent
- Excellent training skills
- Professional experience in the areas of IGS, or a related area
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Additional language knowledge and clinical experience would be an advantage
- Technical training/education experience in a professional or academic environment would be of an advantage
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually, as well as with minimal supervision amidst ever changing priorities and demanding deadlines
- Committed to quality, with excellent attention to detail
- High comfort level with software and technology in general
- International, positive and innovative environment
- Working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- Seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Fair compensation package
- Company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person