Application Consultant Radiation Oncology
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
This role can be based within the boundaries of the region (Southern California, Southern Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Hawaii) preferably in the Los Angeles, San Diego, or Phoenix metro areas.
- Responsible for maintaining territory install base and identifying sales opportunities for upgrading software technology
- Manage implementation of new product releases within your territory from installation though clinical utilization
- Conduct on-site clinical presentations to existing customers to demonstrate the use of elements and increase adoption of new technology
- Supports pre-sales activities as Application Expert in presentations, evaluations, and customer meetings
- Provide on-site consulting, guidance, and assistance to radiation oncology personnel in order to maximize RT product efficiency and usage
- Manage membership and customer access to Novalis Circle
- Actively work and promote regional meetings for your respective region
- Regularly strategize with the RT Area Sales Manager to evaluate customer situations, create sales projects and identify and refer sales leads
- Maintain a complete transparency of every radiotherapy customer within your region and assess satisfaction and utilization
- Identify programs that are underutilizing products and determine action plan with management to increase utilization
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager in acquiring information from RT sites needed for marketing projects and initiatives
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager to facilitate publication of studies/presentations at congresses
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager as main point of contact within your territory for implementation and management of Radiosurgery Registry
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager to coordinate and/or assist in on-site visitations of other customers at key centers
- Utilize customer experiences and expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications to Oncology Business Development
- Document upgrade projects for existing install base in salesforce
- Responsible for meeting salesforce.com expectations regarding documentation of contacts, complaint handling and all aspects as review in salesforce training
- Become an expert in Brainlab treatment planning and IGRT solutions
- Become proficient in the On-Site Applications Training (OAT) Courses
- Proficient in all aspects of QuoteBase and configuration of technology
- Responsible for timely completion of his/her own projects
- Communicate in a courteous manner with all customers and their respective team members, company vendor reps, partners and other Brainlab employees
- Set a professional example within the company
- Promote Radiotherapy products and services to clinicians at trade shows
- Report and document complaints per Complaint Handling SOP
- Proficient in the use of Radiotherapy treatment planning
- 1-3 minimum years of experience in a technical support role for a healthcare company or provider preferred
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Travel 50%+
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].