Application Specialist – Cranial & Neurosurgery
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
Our Customer Care team is seeking for a motivated Application Specialist. As part of the team you will be able to contribute in finding intelligent solutions keeping customers world-wide (except US) highly satisfied with using Brainlab Cranial & Neurosurgery products.
The position will be based in our headquarters in Munich or home office based.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze complex clinical and technical issues of customers and field support
- Diagnose and replicate reported issues involving Neurosurgery and Cranial products
- Collect, evaluate and forward product feedback from customers and field personnel to R&D
- Develop and deliver support training to field support
- Communication with customers to understand problems and adequate troubleshooting of issues
- Perform first installations and/or software upgrades for new products on request
- Provide professional internal training for the field personnel and other stakeholders
- Degree in Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field of studies
- Navigated surgery or Surgical Navigation Systems
related experience is a strong plus
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to comfortably teach our field support team and/or customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Strong interpersonal, professional skills & high motivation
- Flexibility to travel 20-30%
- German skills and teaching experience are of advantage
- Driving license valid for Germany is of advantage
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person