Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
This job can be based in any city on the east coast near a major airport such as New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington DC, Baltimore, Richmond, Raleigh, Charlotte, Louisville, Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis, Detroit, Cleveland or Buffalo.
- Conduct on-site customer and classroom based trainings on the use of radiotherapy products specifically ExacTrac x-ray
- Provide on-site guidance and assistance to radiation therapists, physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments
- Deliver On-Site Applications Training (OAT) Courses
- Deliver a professional level of training to each customer
- Provide all of the necessary documents to the customer for Brainlab applications
- Provide detailed assessment of customer’s initial and ongoing training needs, and propose solutions to address the defined needs.
- Maintain certification level for specific course delivery
- Continuous improvement of the knowledge regarding BL Products and the Clinical workflows
- Grow the Brainlab Education business and build the customer satisfaction toward the level of training provided by Brainlab
- Serve as product knowledge resource for respective applications
- Support the Instructional Design team with curriculum design of course materials.
- Continuously improve Brainlab education procedures thereby increasing efficiency
- Communicate in a courteous manner with all customers and their respective team members, company vendor reps, partners and other Brainlab employees
- Set a professional example within the company
- Conduct on-site (in hospital) training to radiation therapists, physicians and medical physicists
- Support the customer in the use of the Brainlab Radiotherapy/Radiosurgery devices during Case Coverages
- Investigate and respond to field customer questions/requests
- Routinely review the content of customer training courses, and provide revisions with customer feedback
- Provide support for meetings and trade shows upon request
- Maintain effective communication with customers to understand problems and adequately troubleshoot issues
- Actively maintain all customer training documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Radiation Therapy, Medical Dosimetry, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Preferably 3-5 years of clinical experience in the field of Radiation Therapy
- Technical training/education experience in a professional or academic environment, 2-3years preferable
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High comfort level with software and technology in general
- Strong sense of professionalism, with the confidence to deal with people of all levels
- Works well in a team environment and individually
- Works with minimal supervision amidst ever changing priorities and demanding deadlines
- Committed to quality, with excellent attention to detail
- Maintains corporate confidentiality
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Willingness to travel frequently <75%
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].