We are seeking for a highly motivated Application Trainer in the field of radiotherapy to support the Brainlab Academy Team in Munich.
The core responsibility will be the Brainlab Academy classroom training, which takes place at our headquarters in Munich, Germany. The position includes maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and sympathy driven image of Brainlab with customers.
This position can be located in the Brainlab headquarters in Munich or in a home office throughout Europe.
Your duties will include:
- Organization and performance of customer trainings on the use of radiotherapy products
- Customer trainings include mainly classroom based training as well as occasionally on-site application training at customer facilities
- Provision of on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments
- Investigation of and response to field customer questions/requests
- Effective communication with customers to understand problems and adequate troubleshooting of issues
- Development of new training material; mainly digital content like E-learnings, videos etc.
- Review and continuous improvement of training methods and training material
- Internal knowledge transfer and training for Brainlab employees on the radiotherapy product portfolio
- Close connection to R&D to serve as a subject matter expert for the development of new products and technologies
- User meetings, conferences and trade shows upon request