Area Account Manager Digital OR – Scandinavia
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
Come and join our entrepreneurial team to strengthen our Digital O.R. business across Scandinavia. We are urgently looking for a highly motivated and well-organized individual with a great interest in technology who shares our vision of digitalizing operating room workflows and advancing patient care.
We develop, manufacture and market software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less invasive patient treatments.
With an increase of unstructured data from video sources, intraoperative imaging and surgical documentation, managing and targeting the right data in the operating room has become more important than ever. The O.R. of the future is as much about data augmentation and information integration as it is about high-tech medical devices. At Brainlab, our mission is to streamline device and information usage and enhance clinical data before, during and after surgery.
The position will be home office based.
- Become an expert in our Digital O.R. product line
- Build successful and trusting relationships with customers and partners and help them to select solutions that best suit their needs
- Travel within your region for customer visits, workshops and conferences
- Work closely with colleagues from our customer consulting, product management and regional teams
- Manage the complete sales cycle from lead generation to after-sale support and ensure a great customer experience
- Prepare necessary documents for RfPs (including quotes, letters, answering of technical questions, etc.)
- Develop and grow your region to increase our Digital O.R. footprint
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of Brainlab with customers, competitors, and colleagues
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and well organized
- Sales and business experience with capital equipment preferred
- Interest in Medical Devices, Software, Hospital IT and Video Technology
- Willingness and desire to travel, proximity to a major airport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Native level in English
- Fluent in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- International, positive and innovative environment
- Working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- Seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Fair compensation package
- Company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person