Area Account Manager Image Guided Surgery – Sweden
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
In order to grow our current business in Sweden we are searching for a talented and innovative sales professional with a passion to achieve defined targets and ensure the profitability of the region. If you are seeking to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you! Our new team member located either in Stockholm or Skåne area will be responsible of the sales activities and will pursuit ongoing expansion business development opportunities together with our strategic partners. Furthermore, the role includes the development of shared sales strategies and techniques as well as leading business relevant sales projects. As a Brainlab Sales Representative, you will maintain and develop a professional, innovative and sympathy driven image of Brainlab in front of customers and competitors.
Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich (Germany) and on-the-job joining experienced colleagues at their daily duties. This will be a home office position, preferably located in proximity of major Airport.
Your main duties include:
- Traveling to existing customer hospitals to expand the product portfolio within that customer site
- Visiting new customers to develop our business and lead/manage the complete sales process
- Communicating with strategic partners and developing a creative mid and long term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- Ensuring accurate forecast and data to perform budget planning
- Updating the customer database and completion of day-to-day administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role
- Attending national and international meetings and symposia
- Working experience in medical/engineering environment or in sophisticated medical equipment sales will be considered as a plus
- Experience in sales or strong sales affinity
- The willingness to travel at least 80% of the time
- A high level of enthusiasm, self-motivation and a business-orientated working approach
- Strong organizational and negotiating skills
- A deep sense of commitment and engaging demeanor
- A good sense of humor
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- International, positive and innovative environment
- Working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- Seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Work, life, balance
- Fair compensation package
- Company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.