Area Sales Representative – Image Guided Surgery – Netherlands
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
Are you an expert at using your talents to reach your sales goals? Are you looking for a flexible environment in which you can apply your unique sales abilities? We are currently searching for a new Area Sales Representative to oversee our business in the Netherlands. From your home office, you will have the freedom to use your innovative approach in sales to achieve targets, ensure profitability and grow the business.
You will be responsible for sales activities and pursue ongoing expansion of business development opportunities together with our strategic partners. As Area Sales Representative, you’ll be the face of Brainlab in the Netherlands.
This role is unique at Brainlab in that it is exceptionally varied. One day you’ll be working with the team to develop a new sales strategy planning new business opportunities, the next you’ll be at the hospital working together with the customer on the purchase of our latest neuronavigation or imaging technology. It’s always exciting, giving you the chance to explore and expand your own capabilities in this fast-paced field. On the day-to-day, you can expect to:
- Engage and build meaningful relationships with customers and partners
- Foster existing relationships and create a trusting foundation for further opportunities
- Ensure timely involvement in all applicable tenders, working together with customers
- Travel to existing customer hospitals to expand the product portfolio at those sites
- Visit new customers to develop our business and lead/manage the complete sales process
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- Gather accurate forecast and applicable data to perform budget planning
- Generate and maintain a complete and consistent customer database for assigned territory
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia
- Organise reference site visits or visits to the Brainlab headquarters for potential customers
We’re looking for someone who balances self-sufficiency and drive with great interpersonal skills to really connect with our customers. Ideally, you should have:
- At least 2 years of working experience in sales (preferably capital equipment sales or in the Medtech field)
- Experience in a medical/engineering environment is considered as a plus
- A high level of enthusiasm
- Eager to learn
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- A deep sense of commitment and initiative
- A personable, engaging demeanor
- Mandatory fluency in Dutch and English.
- Willingness to be on the road 80% of your working time
- international, positive and innovative environment
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- home office and flexible working hours
- fair compensation package
- company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- comprehensive education and training opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.