Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Clinical Associates work with client’s physicians and other medical personnel to provide clinical guidance and product support in real time during surgery. This job is located in Orange County.
- Provide on-site consulting, guidance and assistance to physicians and OR personnel by evaluating options and problem-solving.
- Direct and assist Radiology staff in performing necessary scans prior to surgery and optimize room set up and preferred surgeon workflow.
- Act as primary customer liaison, maintaining contact with customer, assessing satisfaction and usage levels, and working to increase case volume.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- 1-3 years minimum of experience in a customer facing role preferably for a healthcare company or service industry
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, anatomy and medical terminology preferred
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].