Clinical Marketing Manager – RadOnc
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
- Coordinate management of Key Opinion Leaders at leading institutions (together with Sales, ACs, and Clinical Affairs)
- Develop regional reference sites and support them with clinical talks
- Organize and support regional workshops/user group meetings (from a clinical and strategic perspective and to encourage the involvement of Brainlab speakers)
- Organize reference site visits (supported by the local Brainlab team)
- Train sales organization on clinical workflows and benefits of our technology in clinical use
- Continuously analyze business and market conditions for products in the region.
- Provide sales training in region, monitor effectiveness of available sales tools and suggest modifications to product management and R&D (EMEA-based point-person for sales/ACs)
- Support relationships with partner companies in region together with sales and business development
- Maintain relationships with medical societies/groups in region that help build strong customer relations and benefit sales
- Support all regional marketing initiatives
- Attend and support all large and midsize tradeshow and clinical meetings in region
- Attend medical shows to identify potential customers and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Develop a creative 12-month strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate clinical marketing strategy
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge through continuous self-training
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of Brainlab with customers, partners and colleagues
- Monitor own costs and propose potential savings
This job can be based in any major city in Germany.
- 3+ years of experience working in Product or Marketing communications in the healthcare industry with an emphasis in Oncology. Radiotherapy clinical experience or sales experience is a plus
- Fluent in both German and English (writing and speaking). Munich-based is ideal, Germany-based is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be willing to travel around 75% Europe wide
- Strong writing and market research skills.
- Strategic mindset including innovation and critical thinking, plus strong business acumen with the flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Capable of managing multiple challenging assignments with competing priorities.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented with a proven history in making independent decisions
- Superior customer relations proficiency and experience working closely with senior management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High comfort level with software and technology, in general
- Professional with high integrity, attention to detail, preparation skills and follow-up skills
- Team player with excellent time-management and interpersonal skills and goal-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- International, positive and innovative environment
- Working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- Seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Interesting work, life, balance
- Attractive compensation package
- Company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.