- Provide on-site consulting, guidance and assistance to physicians and OR personnel by evaluating options and problem-solving during surgery in order to maximize IGS (Image Guided Surgery) product efficiency and usage
- Analyze, resolve and repair product issues through detailed analysis and utilization of engineering expertise
- Direct and assist Radiology staff in performing necessary scans prior to surgery
- Educate/train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies staff, on the use of IGS products and services
- Develop and conduct training programs for hospital staff enabling them to implement in-house training
- Act as primary customer liaison, maintaining contact with customer, assessing satisfaction and usage levels, and working to increase revenue via the sale of spare parts, upgrades, etc.
- Work closely with the Senior Application Consultant, Area Account Manager, Key Account Manager and Marketing Manager on market transparency, upgrade initiatives and R&D projects
- Utilize engineering expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications
- Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote IGS products and services
- Keep abreast of developments regarding Brainlab and competitive IGS products and services via ongoing training and individual research and analysis
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 5,600+ hospitals in 116 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 1,500 people in 20 offices worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
- Tampa, United States
- Department: Support IGS
- B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering, Bioengineering, Clinical Engineering, or Nursing required
- 1-3 years minimum experience in a technical support role preferably for a healthcare company or Provider
- 1-2 years minimum sales experience with healthcare company preferred
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, anatomy and medical terminology preferred
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, subject to legally allowed exemptions, required based on Brainlab’s Federal contractor status and in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].