Our passionate Brainlab platforms team develops the Brainlab hardware for our image-guided surgery and digital O.R. portfolio. These state-of-the-art computer systems offer our surgeons easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
Your focus will be in applying your computer and networks knowledge in the communication of our devices. As part of a highly motivated team of technical experts you will deal with both the hardware and software in order to find an efficient network configuration to enable data communication for our medical use cases. With your expertise you will contribute to our next generation Brainlab products while considering worldwide technical and regulatory standards as well as the latest cybersecurity practices.
Typical areas of your responsibility are:
- define and customize our next generation network communication
- market research and qualification of hardware components
- hardware integration, network configuration and customization with support of scripts
- understand and apply technical standards
- definition and execution of tests
- creation of the product documentation
- ensure that our device network is secure, safe and effective during the whole product lifecycle
In this challenging position you will work in a team together with our experienced development engineers and you will collaborate with our internal service engineers as well as suppliers and test houses.