Our passionate Brainlab platforms team develops the Brainlab hardware for our image-guided surgery and digital O.R. portfolio. These state-of-the-art computer systems offer our surgeons easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
Your focus will be in applying your computer knowledge in defining and implementing the computer and display hardware for our medical devices. As part of a highly motivated team of technical experts you will deal with both the hardware and the operating systems in order to provide these components. With your expertise you will contribute to our next generation Brainlab products while considering worldwide technical and regulatory standards as well as the latest cybersecurity practices.
Typical areas of your responsibility are:
- define and customize our next generation computers and displays
- customize and configure our operation systems (OS) images
- market research and qualification of hardware components
- hardware integration and customization with support of scripts
- definition and execution of tests
- creation of the product documentation
- ensure that our hardware and hardware related software is secure, safe and effective during the whole product lifecycle
In this challenging position you will work in a team together with our experienced development engineers and you will collaborate with our internal service engineers as well as suppliers.