Our passionate Brainlab platforms team develops the Brainlab hardware for our future image-guided surgery (IGS) and digital O.R. portfolio. These state-of-the-art medical computer systems offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
You will be part of a highly motivated team and you will have the opportunity to contribute and further develop your expertise in the development of the next generation IGS and digital O.R. hardware. Your focus will be in particular our display and computer hardware and their operating systems, providing the main components for a safe and effective medical device.
Typical areas of your responsibility are:
- design and customization of our next generation computers and displays
- customization and advanced configuration of operation systems (OS) images
- market research and qualification of hardware components off the shelf
- definition and execution of tests
- creation of the product documentation
- collaboration with external suppliers and internal service engineers
- ensuring that our hardware and hardware related software are safe and effective during the whole product lifecycle
In this challenging position you work closely together with our experienced development engineers, colleagues from various software development teams and external partners.