Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
Brainlab is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the needs of the President.
The ideal candidate will be willing to learn any and all aspects of the medical device industry, (including operations, support, sales and marketing) while still functioning productively as an admin for the President. The ability to anticipate the needs of the executive is imperative. This person is eager to take on various projects and complete them with a high degree of precision and quality of work. He / she exhibits strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills, showing attention to detail.
- Perform administrative functions to support the company President, including calendar management, meeting coordination, event planning and preparation of documents
- Preparing presentations (PowerPoint, video, or other)
- Complete ad hoc projects and tasks for President which may carry across several departments (operations, logistics, accounting, HR, sales, marketing)
- Direct the flow of incoming communication by screening phone calls and email correspondence as necessary
- Provide support and assistance to General Management on special projects as indicated
- Strong organizational, prioritization, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Highly adaptable, receptive to taking on and leading new projects and tasks
- Ability to perform at a high level of professionalism and tact
- Ability to learn and master office software and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating ability to build relationships with office and field staff to promote efficiency
- Possesses strong intuition and ability to anticipate executive and staff needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Friendly, outgoing and polite demeanor
- Strong initiative
- College degree preferred
- Interest in the medical device industry, with an eagerness to learn
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and Excel
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].