Junior Project Manager Events
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
- Organize company participation in conferences which includes pre-planning, coordination of all internal and external stakeholders and post-show follow up
- Maintain and track budget for all conferences
- Distribute and ship all marketing materials for all conferences
- Manage and maintain the Chicago Marketing office including tasks such as being building point of contact, managing access to the space and ordering supplies
- Main point for organizing all events including internal and external visits to the Chicago Marketing office
- Manage online project management tools for all events
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years working experience within office management or administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills – especially in marketing, office management, and/or events
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].