As an experienced Project Manager in our Brainlab R&D Cranial division, you will make an impact on the world's leading medical applications for cranial surgery! You will be part of an international, multidisciplinary, highly skilled team which takes the responsibility for a wide range of applications and clinical procedures like cranial tumor resection, CMF, ENT, Microscope and Ultrasound navigation, based on either optical or electromagnetic tracking.
Your work includes the complete development cycle of medical devices, from the inception of new concepts over to their implementation up to the clinical assessment of the performance of the resulting device.
Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
As a Lead / Senior Project Manager your main responsibilities will be to
- manage complex research & development projects for high end medical devices used in Cranial, CMF and ENT procedures
- manage strategy and business development projects
- identify, establish and drive cooperation with international external partners
- communicate with manufacturers and other internal teams (QM, QA, Usability, Purchasing, Legal)
- collaborate with Product Management and Marketing responsible
- do clinical evaluation & validation
- sync activities with other R&D departments
- improve our process landscape
- create complete technical documentation according to international and company standards