Reporting to the Director of Marketing Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery, the Marketing Manager North America will support and drive commercial and promotional initiatives within the United States (US) and Canada for the Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery business line. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S. near a major airport.
As the regional marketing lead in the Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery (FSN) segment, you will:
- Partner with upstream product marketing, marketing campaigns team, clinical, legal, regulatory counterparts in order to build a deep understanding of how to create value and be agile in the functional and stereotactic neurosurgery (FSN) space.
- Owns the definition, in concert with the marketing director, of through yearly regional marketing plans comprising of goals, strategy, tactics and ownership.
- Continuously analyze FSN business and market conditions in the region. Provide actionable analysis via scorecards with agreed upon KPIs on product performance, leveraging finance reports.
- In collaboration with the global product manager, develop region-specific customer segmentation, targeting, positioning, messaging to support launch of FSN products.
- Manage co-marketing activities with partner companies in own region. Ensure resources in the field are aligned in order to achieve business results.
As the point of reference for the regional sales force on the FSN segment, you will:
- Develop strong relationships with physicians and clinical users, building a strong network with existing KOL and fostering the next generation of KOL in the space of FSN.
- Create and implement market development strategies to target key customers, actively developing regional reference sites supported by DBS Consultants.
- Define, in partnership with the clinical affairs team, clinical collaboration projects to substantiate marketing claims, target/partnering customers and ensures execution.
- Monitors and analyzes competitive intelligence.
- In partnership with the global product manager, organize & deliver sales trainings / workshops on Brainlab FSN solutions and market.
As the leader in charge of field marketing activities, you will:
- Plan strategy and tactics for the execution of high impact events and marketing programs: user groups/medical advisory boards, tradeshows, symposia, regional workshops and any physician educational events in support of existing products and newly launched products. Partner with campaigns team on successful implementation.
- Maintain relationships with medical societies/groups in Int’l region that help build strong customer relations and benefit sales.
- Deliver clinical talks in support of Brainlab FSN solutions during customer meetings ad tradeshows.
- Monitor effectiveness of available sales tools and collaterals. Manage pipeline of regional sales collaterals and develop them in collaboration with global product manager and campaigns team.
- Collaborate with other US regional marketing teams in cross-over and complimentary product lines (events, IGS sales messaging and training, product feedback and competitor intel).
As the manager of an accomplished team of Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) consultants, you will (i.e. promotion and marcom):
- Coordinate the team in their activity of support to Area Account Managers through in-field initiatives (sales calls, workshops, etc.) in order to sell value of the FSN portfolio to clinical stakeholders and disseminate best practices.
- Act as team’s point of reference in case of sales projects involving joint efforts between Brainlab sales and commercial partners
- Work on continuous team development, responsible of monitoring fit of the team structure to the business environment and of suggesting actions to superiors.
- Assign ownership over Regional marketing plan execution to the members of the team.