Master Data Associate
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
Based in our Munich headquarter, the Operations Planning & Procurement team is part of the worldwide Brainlab organization and supports Sales, Support and Operations teams across the world with focus on material supply and availability. For our team, we are looking now for an active and energetic individual to join us as a Master Data Associate.
In this role you are responsible for the administration of the material master data in our ERP system and you are acting as an interface between R&D, Product Management and the operational departments. This includes tasks such as coordinating product releases and product changes from Master Data perspective, the maintenance of ERP material master data, bill of materials and configurations as well as supporting the key departments in master data and training activities. Daily correspondence, effective process handling and improvement are therefore some of your key tasks and responsibilities, and requires you to work closely together as a team member in a multicultural environment.
- has a background in business administration
- has ideally experience in the area of material master handling, bill of materials, configurations and subsequent processes
- has a good organizational and general business process understanding
- has knowledge in IT processes, databases and corresponding applications e.g. MS Office, SAP ERP
- has experience in a service-orientated and an ideally international environment
- has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines and on several tasks simultaneously
- enjoys working independently also in dedicated single projects while being a team player
- provides excellent verbal and written communications skills
- has profound German and English skills
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.