Online Content Manager – Strategic Marketing & Digital
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
As our headquarters-based Online Content Manager in our Digital Channels team, you will be globally responsible for the Brainlab corporate website and our portfolio of microsites together with your colleagues. Along with key members of the team, you will contribute to the overall success of our digital platforms. This role is designed for someone who is adept at content management and possesses basic writing and SEO skills as well as an elementary understanding of web technology (HTML, CSS).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Platform Management
Oversee various digital platforms, including WordPress and Pimcore, ensuring continuous maintenance and optimization. Collaborate with colleagues in the Digital Channels team.
- Content Optimization
Constantly improve existing online content to boost visibility and traffic, aligning with technical and content-related SEO elements. Work closely with your colleagues in the Digital Channels and the content creation team.
- User Experience Optimization
Take the lead in optimizing the user experience on our web page, including developing and briefing user-oriented strategies and enhancements for its design and functionality.
- Web Controlling and Optimization
Manage web controlling activities and optimize our platforms through with optimization initiatives and A/B testing. This includes website analysis, monitoring KPIs, performance reporting and conversion rate improvement.
- Project Management
Plan and manage projects aimed at enhancing our digital platforms, digital communication, and SEO efforts.
- Process Definition and Training
Define and implement efficient processes for platform maintenance and provide training as needed.
- Collaboration and Communication
Maintain direct communication with other specialist teams and the overarching Project Management Office (PMO).
- You have a degree or comparable education in the fields of marketing / communication / media / business administration / humanities or social sciences
- You are familiar with the use of complex content management and editorial systems as well as communities and e-commerce platforms through your professional experience
- 1-2 years experience in the areas of content management, online editing, social media
- Native level of German and fluent level of English
- You have a high degree of quality awareness and a very careful and efficient way of working
- You are very proficient with programs like the MS Office Suite,
- It is preferred if you have experience with basic HTML/CSS knowledge as well as a understanding of text and design
- Your talent for communication, analytical thinking and initiative set you apart
- You can work independently and are a great communicator
- You have a strong understanding for all relevant digital marketing channels and their synergies
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person
Tatjana von Freyberg