Our Product Management team is seeking for a motivated Product Line Manager Imaging. As a Product Line Manager you will be located at Brainlab headquarters in Munich and contribute to the success of our Loop-X mobile imaging robot.
In order to scale future business we are looking for a candidate with experience in the x-ray imaging field. You will successfully contribute to the evolution of our imaging portfolio and drive the future growth and profitability of this exciting business by leveraging comprehensive product management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Market analysis: Collect relevant market and business data and consolidate this within business plan
- Marketing plans: develop product marketing plans
- Develop and propose detailed product definition concepts
- Product portfolio management: Monitor success of product portfolio and update business plan accordingly; develop business plans for new product/project ideas that reflect economic, technical and clinical feasibility for the initiation and evaluation of new projects
- Product knowledge transfer: Initiate and monitor product knowledge transfer to regions
- Partner management: Manage cooperations with partner companies on strategic level. Work with Regional Marketing Managers/Directors to adapt Partner Strategy in all regional markets
Interfaces: VP Marketing and Business Development, Product Managers (HQ), Regional Marketing Managers/Directors, Strategic Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Clinical Research, R&D Departments, External Cooperation Partners