Product Specialist Spine / Neuro
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
You will be responsible for customer development activities ranging from Training, Clinical support, to ongoing maintenance of the Brainlab advanced portfolio. Additionally you will become the primary contact for this key customer group as their clinical service commences and develops.
The position includes maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and supportive image of Brainlab with customers and competitors. Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich/Germany with on-the-job experience gained working and learning with colleagues already based in Spain.
The role proposes a home office scenario and you should be based in Bilbao, Vitoria or Pamplona.
Your duties will include:
- Educate, train, provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and hospital personnel
- Travel to existing key customers to grow the usage of Brainlab products in routine clinical use
- Effective communication with customers to understand problems and adequate troubleshooting of issues
- Support of the sales team with detailed onsite and offsite product presentations to customers
- Monitors and promotes customer usage of products
- Provision of on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long-term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- Update the customer database and completion of mandatory administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia
- Additional responsibilities include telephone contact, planning and follow-up of customer visits, and technical consultation
- Engineering Degree/Certification
- Excellent training skills
- Professional experience in the areas of IGS, or a related area
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish and English
- Technical training/education experience in a professional or academic environment would be of an advantage
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works well in a team environment and individually
- Committed to quality, with excellent attention to detail
- international, positive and innovative environment
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- home office and flexible working hours
- fair compensation package
- company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.