Our R&D Robotics team is looking for a Product Support Manager Robotics. As a Product Support Manager you are responsible for providing effective knowledge transfer from R&D into the support organization while coordinating product design input and helping to improve the clinical outcome for our customers. You play a vital role in the development, support and documentation for Brainlab Robotics products. As the interface between support, R&D and product management you are playing a key role in ensuring successful product releases and are responsible for 3rd level support of Brainlab Robotics globally.
The product developed by our team is enhancing the Brainlab Navigation portfolio with robotically assisted solutions. Our modular system consisting of mechatronic arms, application modules and application software is targeted to support in a variety of clinical fields. Focusing on the interaction between the Robotics hardware functionality and the clinical software of our medical devices allows the Product Support Manager to directly affect standard of care for patient treatment.
Your tasks include to:
- Transfer product knowledge from R&D into the Customer Care Group
- Support Customer Care Group with complex cases and complaint investigations
- Coordinate and prioritize repair activities
- Attend prototype installations and clinical beta cases
- Function as interface between R&D and Support
- Create and maintain support-specific documentation (e.g. installation checklists, service manuals)
- Be fully competent in product area, both hardware and software