The R&D Digital OR & Visualization team creates innovative products for video and information visualization in operating rooms. Our products are used in hospitals world-wide, and installations range from large multi‑center deployments to solutions for a single operating room. Our vision is to create an environment for surgical staff that allows them to get the job done with the best possible information available.
Our team is looking for a Product Support Specialist – Digital OR and Data Management. As a Product Support Specialist you are responsible for providing effective knowledge transfer from R&D into the support organization while coordinating product design input and helping to improve the clinical outcome for our customers. You play a vital role in the development, support and documentation of Brainlab Digital OR and all Brainlab Data Management products. As the interface between Customer Support, R&D and Product Management, you are playing a key role in ensuring successful product releases and are responsible for 3rd level support of Brainlab Digital OR and Data Management globally.
The products you manage are a central part of the entire Brainlab portfolio, enabling complex clinical workflows in Radiotherapy, Image Guided Surgery, and Digital OR. All medical data, video recordings, and communication between different Brainlab medical systems, and 3rd party systems, are handled by your software.
Your tasks include:
- transfer product knowledge from R&D to customer care
- support local and international colleagues from customer care with complex technical case investigations and complaint investigation
- contribute to prototype installations and clinical beta cases
- function as interface between R&D and the support organization
- create and maintain support-specific documentation (e.g. installation checklists, service manuals)
- be fully competent in product area, both hardware and software