Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
The development of medical software is the core competence of Brainlab. But not only the software is making Brainlab products so special. Combined with our hardware we develop systems that provide unique and highly efficient clinical workflows to our customers.
To provide highest quality systems to physicians in more than 80 countries worldwide we produce and test our systems directly in our headquarter in Munich. Besides the final assembly and quality assurance, steps like software installation and license creation are part of our manufacturing process. To assure high up-times in the field and for the sake of sustainability we do not only produce but also repair returned components or modules on our shop-floor as well. You will:
- Ensure on-schedule production, taking into account economic aspects and complying with existing safety and quality standards
- Hold all the threads in your hand and coordinate and monitor all processes within production through to dispatch. You are responsible for production and repair with a total of around 20 employees
- Work with commitment on continuous improvement and ensuring efficient workflows for the further development of the site together with Production Engineering, Sales, Quality Management and other functions within the supply chain
- Take on responsibility and contribute as the key stakeholder in the currently ongoing production insourcing project and support the further rollout of Shopfloor management
- Drive the lean transformation within production and further increase the in-house production depth
- Support and accompany technical projects in your area of responsibility with your technical know-how towards a more integrated Shopfloor
- The basis is your successfully completed engineering degree or similar qualification
- You have several years of professional and management work experience in production management and small series production
- In your role as a manager, you see yourself as a motor and team coach and have an appreciative, demanding and supportive management style
- You are characterized by a structured and solution-oriented way of working, pronounced team player and communication skills as well as your assertiveness
- Besides German, a good command of the English language and a confident handling of MS-Office, ERP (e.g. SAP), MES (e.g. PTC ThingWorx) applications are required, as well as knowledge of Lean Management
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.