As a Project Engineer in the Brainlab R&D Instruments division, you will be part of an international, multidisciplinary, and highly skilled team responsible for a wide range of instruments and accessories that are used in various clinical use cases.
Your work includes the continuous improvement and refinement of our products and you will be responsible for ensuring that our medical devices stay ahead of the competition. Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
Your tasks include:
- Change management coordination
- Requirement Engineering in direct contact with Product Management, surgeons and technical experts
- Performance and/or coordination of functional tests of medical devices
- Create technical documentation acc. to international and company standards
- Communication with other R&D departments, manufacturers and other internal teams (QM, QA, Usability, Purchasing, Legal)