The Innovation Management Team at Brainlab is looking for a Project Engineer / Manager steering the Project Support Office. With your open nature, curiosity, communication skills and analytical mindset you are a perfect fit for our team. The Project Support Office serves as a competency center for project management in R&D, offering training and coaching – and provides transparency of all running R&D projects via our reporting infrastructure. You are interested in driving forward our overall Project Management framework and taking an active role in shaping Brainlab’s agile transformation? We are happy to receive your application.
Your responsibilities will include:
- process ownership for project management & agile development
- facilitation of an efficient information flow of the R&D project landscape (via company-wide reports & meeting series)
- managing the education & coaching of employees in our project management methodology and in agile development
- high-level monitoring and controlling of R&D projects
- continuous improvement of the Project Support Office (tool-stack, processes, reporting, training)
- support of R&D Project Managers in project management matters