The R&D Digital O.R. & Visualization team creates innovative products for video and information visualization in operating rooms. Our products are used in hospitals world-wide and installations range from large multi-center deployments to solutions for a single operating room. Our vision is to create an environment for surgical staff that allows them to get the job done with the best possible information available.
Imagine an operating room where devices instantly and seamlessly connect, where information is exchanged and aggregated, and surgeons operate with the best information available. This is the environment we strive to create. With surgical procedure digitalization and best-in-class video infrastructure we continue to create the connected operating room. Join us to shape the future.
As a Project Engineer, you will be involved in the development process throughout the whole project cycle. You will work together with software developers and experienced project managers. Your contribution will have an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
Your main tasks will be:
- Software validation and prototype testing
- Performance and/or coordination of functional tests of medical devices
- Communication with software developers, project managers and internal teams (e.g. Quality Management, Usability & Design)
- Full responsibility within a defined project
- Assistance in creating technical documentation according to international and company standards