Our passionate platforms team develops the future Brainlab image guide surgery and digital O.R. hardware portfolio. These state-of-the-art medical devices offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
You will be part of a highly motivated team and have the opportunity to contribute and develop your expertise by participating in our hardware development projects. Your focus will be the integration of the latest computer and display technology into our medical devices. Typical areas of your responsibility are:
- product requirements engineering
- market research of various hardware components
- definition and review of technical concepts
- set-up of prototypes and qualification of hardware components
- definition and execution of verification tests
- management of product risk analyses
- creation of product documentation
- performing of release steps
In this challenging position you work at the interface between the internal development team, the subject experts from various other departments, external development partners, suppliers and test houses.