Our passionate platforms team develops the future Brainlab image guide surgery and digital O.R. hardware portfolio. These innovative medical devices offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
As Project Engineer you will be part of an international, multidisciplinary and highly skilled team and have the opportunity to contribute and develop your expertise by participating in our development projects. Your focus will be the qualification and integration of the latest computer, display and tracking technology hardware into our medical devices. This challenging task includes the market research, selection and qualification of components as well as the close cooperation with our development partners for the design of special solutions.
Typical areas of your responsibility are:
- coordination of internal and external developments
- creation of product requirements
- selection and qualification of components
- definition and review of technical concepts
- set-up of prototypes, definition and execution of tests
- analysis of technical problems and identification of solutions
- preparing the medical device product documentation
- supporting the creation of instructions for production and service
In this challenging position you work at the interface between the internal development team, the subject experts from various other departments, external development partners, suppliers and test houses.