Our Corporate PMO is a department of excellent project managers with the passion to increase the value of Brainlab. The department strives to continuously reduce the effort and increase the benefit in the whole company and hence to increase the impact of Brainlab in the medical device market.
As a Project Manager you will be part of this department and will be responsible for successfully managing complex improvement projects and programs with general management attention. By leveraging your comprehensive project management and excellent communication skills you will ensure project success and pave the way for Brainlab’s digital transformation.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with external consultants and company-wide internal stakeholders from engineering to C-level colleagues
- Analyze core business processes to determine optimization opportunities with focus on digitization
- Manage improvement projects and programs with cross-functional project teams from concept creation till closing with a proper handover to the organization
- Ensure project and program alignment to the company strategy
- Develop, establish and coach new standards and professional methods