In the role of Purchasing Associate, you will work in the Series Procurement team. Your primary focus will be on the "Disposables & Instruments" product portfolio, which we sell exclusively to our customers as medical accessories.
This comprehensive subject area includes the following tasks, among others:
- Processing of purchase orders and coordination for on-time fulfillment
- Review and adjustment of the product portfolio with regard to life cycle and material master aspects
- Management of worldwide inventories and support for disposition requests of the subsidiaries
- Collaboration with internal departments, especially Strategic Purchasing, Order Coordination and Product Management
- Daily correspondence with our worldwide suppliers
- Further development of existing departmental processes, partly in project work