- Market analysis: Continuously monitor and analyze the North American market in assigned product area with the regional sales team;
- Business development: Analyze, plan and develop existing / implement new sales channels (partners, distributors), models (fee per use, reimbursement, financial justification) and key accounts.
- Regional marketing plan: Develop product line specific regional marketing plan, including detailed budgets and actions plans.
- Marketing campaigns / product launches: execute campaigns/launches as determined in collaboration with the Campaigns Marketing team in Munich.
- Marketing Collateral: Develop marketing collateral in cooperation with Marketing Communications (Chicago and Munich) based on digital content and product specific marketing plans.
- Marketing Events / Tradeshows: Work with Director of Marketing, Events Manager and Sales to develop event concepts, using the exhibition briefing template (products, messaging).
- Key account management: Work closely with Sales and Key Account Managers to help with strategic selling by designing sales programs, hospital targeting (national accounts, key accounts) in the assigned product area
- Sales Training: Identify sales training needs, coordinate and implement sales training programs in collaboration with Sales and Product Management (HQ).
- Customer training courses: Responsible for planning and executing customer training courses in own product area
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 5,600+ hospitals in 116 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 1,500 people in 20 offices worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
Regional Marketing Manager - Digital OR
- Chicago, United States
- Department: Marketing
- In total, candidate should have more than 5 years working experience, with more than 2 years of experience in marketing (product management, regional marketing and/or strategic marketing)
- Ideally the candidate has formal marketing education, with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong understanding of the capital sales cycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and savvy, utilized best when pro-actively identifying specific marketing needs and implementing a solution
- Travel (70%) required
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].