Sales Operations Assistant / Associate (Russian)
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
Based in our Munich headquarters, the Sales Operations department supports the organization of our sales and support teams across the world. For this role, we are seeking an active and energetic individual to join our multicultural team as a Sales Operations Assistant, who is responsible for supporting our customers and sales and support colleagues.
As a Sales Operations Assistant, you are responsible for the administration of the regional sales organization. This includes tasks such as the coordination of sales project and opportunities, customer orders, revenue planning, follow-up with customers to ensure correct and timely shipments, payments etc.
As part of your role, you support the regional sales team in achieving its targets by preparing tenders, organizing product demonstrations and supporting in the planning and coordination of customer and reference site visits. Daily correspondence with customers and international colleagues is also one of your key responsibilities and requires you to work closely with our local sales representatives and support engineers, as well as many other internal departments.
- a commercial education
- experience in a service-orientated and an international environment, such as sales support or customer service
- ability to and enjoys to work independently as a team player
- skills to work in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines and on several tasks simultaneously
- good organizational and computer skills with knowledge in integrated IT solutions, for example Salesforce.com
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- written and oral fluency in English and Russian, additional language skills is a plus
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person