Sales/Support Operations Specialist
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
Support Operations Associates are responsible for working directly with customers to promote and support the company’s sales and products. This is a hybrid role.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients and sales force on issues relating to orders, inventory, shipment, and invoicing
- Resolve customer complaints by analyzing the situation and negotiating a resolution
- Proactively work with customers on product, sales, and support issues
- Promote and market Brainlab products to existing customers, and cultivate and foster relationships with customers to obtain additional business
- Manage and maintain contact with leads acquired during events in SalesForce
- Analyze all system orders regularly and manage customer follow-up procedures
- Follow up with customer on open/outstanding invoices, so as to actively work towards reducing overdue accounts
- Manage and maintain processes of order confirmations, invoices, and credit notes
- Manage essential Purchase Order paperwork (i.e. review and forward all generated documents according to the order process)
- Communicate product notifications to customer base
- Direct and manage requests related to data uploads, reporting, and other ad-hoc requests related to customer data
- Perform special projects and other duties as requested/assigned
- Support Receptionist and RMA specialist as needed
- Associate degree or Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2-3 years minimum of experience in sales support, contract coordination, or related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to quality, with excellent attention to detail
- Entry-level experience in purchasing, accounting, marketing or logistics a plus
- SAP or similar ERP system experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Ability to react appropriately to all customer inquiries, including difficult and/or urgent situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational, team work and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience in Excel and Outlook preferred
- High comfort level with software and technology
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].