Our passionate platforms team develops the future Brainlab image guide surgery and digital O.R. hardware portfolio. These state-of-the-art medical devices offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
As a Senior Design Engineer Electronics you will be part of a highly motivated team and have the opportunity to contribute and develop your expertise by participating in our development projects. You will be in charge of bringing the electrical/electronical engineering activities for the new generations of platforms to the next level.
Key areas of your responsibilities are:
- design complete systems (power concept, cabling design, control units and interfaces)
- define electrical/electronic requirements for the complete system
- ensure that design complies with applicable standards (industrial and medical)
- support the identification and mitigation of risks
- plan, define and perform design verification activities
- support external certification activities
- coordinate activities with development partners and suppliers
- transfer knowledge towards production for novel solutions
- plan and manage feasibility studies
- mentor and train colleges.
In this lead position you work closely together with our experienced electronic design engineers and our interdisciplinary project teams.