Our passionate Video and Edge Processing team develops the Brainlab hardware for our future Image Guided Surgery and Digital O.R portfolio. These state-of-the-art medical systems offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
As an FPGA architect / engineer within our team, you will design innovative 4k augmented reality, real-time video processing firmware on custom, highly specialized FPGA video hardware and will be part of a highly motivated team of technical experts.
Your tasks will span the entire process of firmware development and include:
- specification, implementation and testing of FPGA based real time video processing architectures
- design, integration, simulation and verification of video IP blocks
- contribution to technical documentation
- close collaboration with software, hardware, and quality engineers
- communication with external industry partners on a technical level