About the Role:
As driver of product commercialization the (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d) Spine Surgery - Global will foster all aspects of specifying, launching and maturing products for the image guided spine surgery portfolio assuming ownership for the product areas “planning” and “imaging” with global responsibility. The role reports to the Portfolio Manager / Marketing Director Spine Surgery.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Provide expert insight on spine surgery procedures and related workflow
- Analyze competitor activities, customer feedback, sales performance, utilization of own product and develop action plan (Marketing Mix) with global scope
- Identify market needs and the corresponding product solution opportunities by consolidating customer segmentation, targeting and product positioning and provide voice-of-the-customer marketing specifications to the R&D team
- Develop value proposition, messaging and claims – to be substantiated with clinical evidence (with Clinical Marketing)
- Manage product/article lifecycle (launching, quoting, updates, compatibility, phase-out)
- Support development of marketing collateral (with Marketing Communications)
- Develop and deliver training material for sales, distributors and partner companies (with Regional Marketing)
- Support und supervise on partner management and business development.
- Establish relationships with key opinion leaders and spend time with customers and sales in the field / at tradeshows