(Senior) Product Manager – Service & Support
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced (Senior) Product Manager to join our Product Management Service & Support team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the long-term success and profitability of our Service & Support offerings, as well as ensuring a strong product-market fit.
As a (Senior) Product Manager Service & Support, you will play a critical role in transforming our corporate strategy and Service & Support vision into concrete and impactful products & concepts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Defining the Service & Support product vision and strategy in consultation with GM
- Developing a comprehensive product roadmap based on market, customer, competitor and sales analysis
- Defining business models for new offerings
- Defining and prioritizing product requirements for new Service & Support offerings
- Integrating new Service & Support products into existing clinical applications
- Defining Service & Support offerings for new products
- Preparing and presenting decision-making information to GM
- Leading projects for the development and launch of new Service & Support products
- Defining the Go-to-market plan and marketing activities to support sales teams, distributors and partners
- Participating in relevant events and sales presentations to promote our Service & Support offerings.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time; the position is located at our Brainlab HQ in Munich (non-pandemic work scheme)
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated expertise in Service & Support products and concepts
- Experience in the medical technology industry
- Strong strategic and entrepreneurial thinking abilities
- Ability to translate complex contexts and solutions into clear and concise visions and strategies
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills in both English and German
- Knowledge in product, project & requirements management
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience with marketing activities
- Good assertiveness
- Analytical and data-driven thinking
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team and play a key role in shaping the future of our Service & Support offerings. If you have a passion for product management and a track record of delivering results, we would love to hear from you.
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person
Tatjana von Freyberg