As a Product Support Manager Cranial Applications, you are responsible for providing effective knowledge transfer from R&D into the support organization while coordinating product design input and helping to improve the clinical outcome for our customers.
You will be art of an international, multidisciplinary, highly skilled team which takes the responsibility for a wide range of applications and clinical procedures like cranial tumor resection, CMF, ENT, Microscope and Ultrasound navigation, based on either optical or electromagnetic tracking.
Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
As a Product Support Manager your main responsibilities will be to
- evaluate advanced issues that occur during clinical use of our systems in hospitals
- collect, evaluate and provide systematic feedback from various sources to R&D and Marketing on a cyclical basis acting as key interface for product improvements and technical issues;
- improve product design with R&D and Marketing
- systematically analyze and identify trends in product performance
- attend prototype installations and clinical beta cases as expert for new products focusing on evaluating transfer of design intent and develop training concepts
- act as facilitator and mentor for team members serving as coach for their responsibilities and processes
- Lead Technical Investigator for SIBA Complaints acting as key reference within team