As a (Senior) Project Engineer in Brainlabs R&D Cranial Division, you will make an impact on the world’s leading medical applications for cranial surgery! You will be part of an international multidisciplinary highly skilled team which takes the responsibility for a wide range of applications and clinical procedures like cranial tumor resection, CMF, ENT, Microscope and Ultrasound navigation, based on either optical or electromagnetic tracking.
Your work includes the complete development cycle of medical devices, from the inception of new concepts over to their implementation up to the clinical assessment of the performance of the resulting device. Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
Your tasks include:
- full responsibility for specific clinical and/or technical area in complex Research & Development projects for high end medical devices for Cranial, CMF and ENT procedures
- expert competency ownership within R&D Cranial team
- requirement Engineering with Product Management, Surgeons and technical experts
- clinical evaluation & validation
- performance and/or coordination of functional tests of medical devices
- create technical documentation acc. to international and company standards
- communication with manufacturers and other internal teams (QM, QA, Usability, Purchasing, Legal)
- communication with software developers, project managers and internal teams (e.g. Quality Management, Usability & Design)